AVCO Annual Conference 2020: Managing the Crisis - The Role of Private Capital in Financing Innovation and Growth 08. Okt 2020 09:00 - 17:30
Meet top players of the DACH & CEE Venture Capital and Private Equity Industry at Austria’s leading VC/PE event: AVCO ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2020 | October 8th | Online.
The one-day conference provides an information sharing and networking platform. It will be all about sharing and discussing current issues of the VC/PE Industry.
Due to COVID-19, the conference will be held as an online event. Consequently, attendees in the DACH and CEE region can easily participate and benefit from the discussions with high-level speakers. Furthermore, there will be user-friendly networking opportunities.
· Uli Grabenwarter, European Investment Fund (EIF)
· Regina Hodits, Wellington Partners
· Georg Kopetz, TTTech Auto AG
· Antonella Mei-Pochtler, Special Advisor to the Federal Chancellor of Austria
· Ines Streimelweger, Creandum
· Gabriele Tatzberger, Vienna Businnes Agency
and many more...
Website and registration: https://avco.at/events/avco-annual-conference-2020/
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact AVCO at [email protected]avco.at
Join the conversation, get new insights and extend your network at #avcoannualconference